Friday, April 15, 2005

Fell Off The Wagon...

Damn! Damn! Damn! I missed practicing last night, and with no good reason. Was watching TV and writing something on the computer and I thought a couple of times of putting it down and getting out the guitar, and next thing you know it's the next day and you didn't do nada.

It doesn't take much to fall off the wagon...


My daughters school concert today. While waiting for the concert to start I was sitting reading Guitar Player magazine, listening to my iPod - [poser!]

The guy next to me says 'I see you're reading that, you must play,' and when I confirm the fact he tells me he plays too. He used to play in a band he tells me, but hasn't done that 'in years.' For some reason I can't seem to get into any real conversation with him though; for one I wasn't really expecting to talk to anyone that early in the morning, so my brain didn't seem to be able to come up with the next part of the conversation...and for the other, I think as soon as he said he played in a band I felt too intimidated.

Or maybe I just was in an a##hole mood as I didn't get enough sleep last night.

No comments: