Thursday, August 04, 2005

NazFest Preparations

I've been looking forward to going to NazFest this year, however, as always it has kind of snuck up on me and I'm not sure I'm ready for it! If things go as planned, I'll head out Saturday morning for the 6 hour drive down to Nazareth PA. But in the mean time I have so much to do; have to get various projects completed, get stuff packed, and decide which guitars to take!

I really need another month or two to prepare!

NazFest is a get together of the Unofficial Martin Guitar Forum. A bunch of Martin guitar enthusiasts in other words. Two days of playing, as well as a tour of the Martin Factory and assorted fun. I went to this a couple of years ago and enjoyed myself a lot.

Now if I could just get everything done before Saturday morning.

No comments: