Monday, August 01, 2005

Getting The Cold(play) Shoulder

The Boston radio station WBOS is running a competition this week. Be caller number seven and you get tickets to Coldplay's concert. The grand prize winner gets a press pass to take pictures at the concert (usually this means you can only take pictures for the first three songs, but you can stand right in front of the stage.)

I'm not the biggest Coldplay fan, but it would be cool to be able to take pictures at the concert.....of course, you have to win first, and it's not easy even getting through. But I heard the ads and I got all excited and figured I'd give it a go; it's been a while since I've won something from a radio station ;)

But the problem is that the concert is this Saturday; and I'm not going to be in town that day. *sigh* Well, I guess it's not even worth trying....

No comments: