Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm Trying To Be Good

Guitar Center has some kind of 3 day sale going on.

They have sales at least a couple of times a year, and sometimes you can get something interesting at a good price.

I gave it some serious consideration, and was really close to going in and taking a look today, but I think I have talked myself out of going. I am so tempted, but the reality is I absolutely, positively don't need anything right now, and going in would just expose myself to temptation!

I keep telling myself that:

a) they don't have anything I want (probably true)

b) anything I would be interested in won't be on sale (if past sales are any indication, the best I can hope for on a good guitar is about 60% off anyway, which I know how to get from other places)

and c) the guitars aren't in good condition (probably not true, the GC in Boston seems to be pretty good about taking care of their stuff.)

But boy, put guitar and sale together in a sentence and I find it difficult to resist!

No comments: