Wednesday, November 23, 2005

iRocker Your iPod

I've had my iPod for a couple of years, but I've never used it for anything other than playing music.

I did try one of the games once and was underwhelmed. It might have a calendar and an alarm, but I haven't used that either.

So now comes something that might almost be useful. iRocker software for the iPod includes the following:

200 essential chords (absolutely no, non-essential chords here!)
Scales
Tuner - well, it just plays an E it seems...
Metronome - 10 (count 'em! - 10) different speeds
Five (count 'em) chord progressions to jam along to.


All for $29.95.

Is it worth it? Hard to tell. Certainly not worth buying an iPod just for that. On the other hand, if you already have one, the chord library might come in usefull.

No comments: